Sponsorship opportunity from Sky1 for an advertiser to sponsor a brand new music talent show for people who love music.
This is an exciting new music talent show and we are offering a brand the
exclusive opportunity to sponsor the series and build brand awareness through a fully integrated cross-platform association. Must Be The Music is open to all musicians, no matter what type of music they play. It is a competition with a unique edge as it hands back control to the artists themselves. The winning artist is empowered by creative support, promotional advice and a cash fund of £100,000 to kick start their career -plus top billing at one of Britain's biggest live music arenas.
To build brand awareness through a fully integrated cross-platform association
The series will run from early August to end of September 2010. The sponsor will receive 15 seconds opening & closing credit, Break bumpers of 2 x 5 seconds per break and logo accreditation on all programme specific trailers that are 20 seconds or greater in length. Extending this sponsorship beyond broadcast with a multi-media cross platform, including: Sky player and Anytime TV. Sponsor can extend this to online and mobile. The headline sponsorship will create further engagement for the brand and also a direct response mechanic.
This is a brand new opportunity.
- Hotly anticipated new reality TV show
- Simulcast on Sky1 HD, allowing 4 times better picture quality
- Association with award winning entertainment channel Sky1
- Multi-platform distribution - broadcast, online and mobile
- If we secure a sponsor early on, there are likely to be additional opportunities we can offer to extend the association, including event branding
- Repeats on Sky1 and Sky+1 and any showings on: Sky Anytime that reaches over 1.5m households every month