Increase sales and deliver a lasting brand message with the help of unique Penguin content and favourite family brands
Penguin are able to print custom editions of our unique and much-loved books to be used for high profile sales campaigns, giveaways and spend incentives. We are flexible in terms of budget and time frames and are able to build a campaign around some of the biggest children's brands in the UK and worldwide: Peppa Pig, The Snowman, Ladybird, Wimpy Kid, Peter Rabbit, Beano and Spot, amongst many others.
Books leave a lasting impression with customers in ways other content cannot.
We will help your brand:
- increase sales
- promote a positive family-based brand message
- drive awareness and profile
- encourage brand loyalty
- win awards!
We can supply books at short lead times and support the campaign from fulfilment to social media promotion. Penguin have a team of sales, marketing, production and publicity experts, who can advise on the best way to utilise our unique content.
- Our partnership with McCain won the Gold Award for on-pack promotions in the IPM 2013 Awards
- In 2014, we worked on a 'Back to School' promotion that gave 250k books, specially created and branded for Clarks, to customers for free across 750 UK stores as part of a six week campaign.
- In 2015, visitors to INTU shopping centres across the UK were able to pick up a free Peppa Pig 'Happy Holidays' activity book
- In 2014, Muller ran a 12-week on pack promotion offering six free Peppa Pig books for customers who collected weekly tokens
Penguin have 99% brand recognition across the book buying community. We have an online reach of:
- over 4.5 million web visits per year to Penguin site
- over 920k reach across Twitter accounts
- over 365k reach across Facebook accounts
- over 1.3m reach across Penguin Soundcloud channels
- Over 160k reach across Penguin newsletters
Lasting and unique message.
Incredible brands to work with.
Experienced and dedicated team.