Premium inventory boosts increased viewability: delivers impressive
brand lift for two new Lenovo products
Lenovo, the world's number one PC manufacturer, launched a video advertising campaign to drive awareness for two new products: the Lenovo YOGA
Tablet 2 and Lenovo YOGA 3 Pro. Using TubeMogul's platform, Lenovo delivered video ads for the two products across desktop and mobile devices during the holiday season, targeted to techsavvy 18-34 years olds.
To drive awareness for two new products: the Lenovo YOGA Tablet 2 and Lenovo YOGA 3 Pro.
1) TubeMogul's creative team built custom interactive overlays to complement Lenovo's creative, which ran across desktop, mobile and tablet.
2) In an effort to drive viewability, TubeMogul ran 50% of the campaign budget through BrandAccess, TubeMogul's private inventory management tool, to boost viewability rates.
3) In order to track brand metrics in real time, Lenovo used BrandSights, TubeMogul's integrated survey tool, to measure the increase in brand lift and determine how viewability played a role
in advertising effectiveness.
Optimising the customised creative overlay and utilising BrandAccess as a source for premium, highly viewable, inventory proved to be the most effective strategy at driving brand awareness for Lenovo's products. As a result, TubeMogul was able to increase viewability rates from 20% to 28% for the Lenovo YOGA 3 Pro campaign and from 18% to 36% for the YOGA Tablet 2
campaign. BrandSights proved both campaigns to be effective. Brand awareness
for the YOGA Tablet 2 increased 15% and the YOGA 3 Pro saw the strongest
increase in awareness of 33%.
1) Using a fully integrated platform allows for more flexibility and real-time results enabling, brands to make data-driven decisions around key performance metrics.
2) Premium inventory drives higher viewability and increased brand lift when combined with dynamic creative units.
3) Integrated survey tools like BrandSights ensures real time measurement on brand impact and allows marketers to gain deeper insight into their consumers and the impact of their video advertising.