Spring is traditionally a high season for nationwide car rental company, who cater for families and leisure travelers
Spring is traditionally a high season for this nationwide car rental company, which caters to family and leisure travellers planning spring break and summer vacations. Because children are heavy influencers on destination choice and vacation activities, the company launched a campaign targeting college-educated, budget-conscious parents who are less likely to travel on business.
- Identify leisure travellers and drive qualified leads to the company site
- Drive car rental revenue from new and returning customers
- Leaderboard, medium rectangle and skyscraper ad units
- Behaviourally target consumers who visited the following site categories within designated time periods: Travel Shoppers: Web surfers who visited a travel site within the last 14 days; Women's Interest: Web surfers who visited at least two of the following sites within the last 30 days
- Run of Category (ROC) media placements: Family (Home & Garden/Parenting), Women's Interest (Entertainment, Daytime TV, Food, Casual Games)
Utilizing behavioral targeting and ROC media placements, Specifi c Media generated over 4,300 sales for this company.
Initially, the eCPS fell under the client's maximum, so Specific Media optimized the campaign to exceed the client's sales goal while meeting the desired eCPS. Specific Media tracked the effectiveness of its media placements to ensure the delivery of maximum sales at the minimum eCPS.