Carry your brand into the heart of global online fashion communities by aligning it with the latest trends in music & lifestyle.
The Judges Choice Award, given to each of the 6 winners includes:
• Their costume designs realised and worn on stage or screen by the featured band/artist
• Their apparel, accessories and merchandise produced and sold through selected channels and/
or outlets for a promotional period (resulting in commission on sales)
• A paid internship at the Condé Nast Fashion School in London
• Sponsored portfolio
• £5,000 bursary
• Raise awareness of sponsor • Drive sales • Promote sponsor's products/services through usage & placement • Connect sponsor to key influencers • Create & disseminate branded content via online & mainstream media • Engage new & existing audiences • Immerse brand into peer-to-peer news feeds & word-of-mouth marketing
• Initiate positive conversations about brand's products/services • Raise awareness of the featured bands/artists
• Drive downloads, pre-sales, ticket sales and other commercial activity • Provide a viable commercial opportunity for the winner and finalists
Talenthouse will drive submissions for 8 weeks, after which the Creative Invite will be updated to include all submissions for public social voting. 36 Short-listed participants chosen by featured bands/artists and asked to compete in the show in teams of 6. Designers will be set their first brief - three will be selected to go through to round 2. Finalists' designs will then be modelled, which will be webcast to an internet audience who will be able to vote for their favourite. Winners' designs will be worn on-stage and in official music videos and sold online.
This is a new format available for the first time.
• Creative invite; from concept to completion
• Artist engagement and liaison
• Production planning, management, script, filming, editing and post-production
• Online hosting and streaming of content
• Additional assets for promotional use (E.g. Behind-the-scenes photos and documentary footage)
• Winner's prize pool
• Sponsorship of winners' and finalists' portfolios
• Sponsorship of 50 fashion portfolios on Talenthouse