The English-based national press underperforms in Scotland - use Newsquest's print & online portfolio to achieve real impact.
The opportuntiy to target Scotland via the Scottish media that rules the roost north of the border. Scots are three times more likely to read a Scottish title than a UK national, so our quality portfolio can provide the cut-through and engagement your campaign needs. The Herald - Scotland's leading award-winning quality daily, 58,000+ copies sold every day, 89% ABC1 readership. Sunday Herald - Scotland's quality Sunday compact newspaper, 40,000+ copies sold every Sunday. Evening Times - Scotland's biggest evening paper, 68,000+ sold every evening.
Build brand, upweight or solus to effectively target the Scottish audience.
Speak to us to build your most effective media option, across our quality portfolio in print and online. Target the vibrant and regenerated metropolitan hotspot of Glasgow, or go pan-Scotland. Hit high-end upmarket readers via The Herald and Sunday Herald, the typical mixed city tabloid readers of the Evening Times, and the complimentary online users of the sister websites. We've got the understanding and experience of the Scottish market-place and it's yours to tap into.
Citroen, BMI, Scottish Power, NHS, Wilkinsons, DFS, Travelodge, BMW, Quantas
- Genuine Scottish engagement and cut-through
- Integrated creatives to positively enhance brand perception
- Advice/research available on how national brands can best leverage local communications to really connect with readers/customers
- Fully integrated, cross-platform solution
- Quality, flagship titles = optimum environment for brands
- Expert local knowledge on the Scottish media landscape and market