Opportunity to sponsor one of the nation's favourite pop acts, Westlife targeting 75,000 individuals viewing the concert.
Sky Box Office will exclusively be showing a concert by one of the nation's favourite pop acts, Westlife. The group will perform at London's 02 Arena; the concert will be filmed in both High Definition and Standard Definition. Sky Box Office have also announced plans to produce an exclusive warm-up show in which viewers will see what goes on behind the scenes as Westlife prepare for one of the biggest performances of their career. Sponsorship of Sky Box Office coverage of the event is currently on offer to advertisers.
This is an exclusive opportunity for a brand to build sponsorship awareness with the event and the target audience/ fans!
The concert is to be aired on Sky Box Office, it is a 90 minute concert on Friday 14th May 2010 at 20:30. The show will include behind the scenes 'warm up' show on Sky1 at 20:00. The concert will be available on Sky Box Office for 7 days of repeat showings from Saturday 15th until Friday 21st May. The concert will be repeated on Sky1 in September 2010, with repeats on Sky1 and 2. The sponsor will receive 15" opening and closing credits, 5" break bumpers plus logo accreditation on all programme specific trailers that are 20 seconds or greater in length.
This is a brand new opportunity
Benefits to sponsor includes:
- Hugely successful pop group Westlife have a phenomenally large following
- Exclusive one-off experience on Sky Box Office
- Available in HD, allowing 4 times better picture quality and the chance to see the Westlife boys up close and personal in minute detail
- Will appeal to the nation's obsession with reality television and celebrity
- Multi-platform distribution including repeats on Sky1 and Sky 2