Sky Sports offers a great way to reach targeted audiences as well as an essential part of an integrated programme sell.
Sky Sports is proud to announce live coverage of England down under in the winter of 2010/11 in their attempt to retain The Ashes. England will be hopeful of putting on a much better performance after their 5-0 whitewash at the hands of Australia during their last trip Down Under, and will have to do so following a gruelling schedule since their victorious outing in the last Ashes Series. Sponsorship of Sky Sports, The Ashes 2010/11 is currently on offer to advertisers.
An excellent opportunity to build awareness of your brand and to target young sport fans
Coverage will include,Sky Sports Network (1, 2, 3, Xtra, HD1, HD2 & HD3), there will be up to 34 days coverage of International Cricket (weather/result permitting). The sponsor will be featured both visually and verbally in a title sequence lasting up to 15". There will be 2 x 15" opening/closing sequences per programme. The series will include: 7x one day internationals and 2x Twenty20s.There will be approximately 3 repeats per day's play. The sponsor will be featured visually and verbally on a full frame bumper for approx 5 seconds either side of the commercial break.
This is a brand new opportunity.
- Focuses on the nations obsession with sport
- Great way to target younger audiences
- Extending the sponsor association with SkySports.com, with live online ball by ball desktop scorecards, reaching 12m users
- Sky Sports offers a great way to reach targeted audiences as well as an essential part of an integrated programme sell
- Sponsorship will include Sky Mobile, with over 3m users have downloaded at least one of Sky's range of iPhone Applications