A one-off live concert and global webcast event scheduled to broadcast globally in Nov/Dec 2014
To celebrate their 25th anniversary, the AKT are teaming up with Talenthouse to bring together an astonishing line-up of A-list artists and emerging LGBT talent for a fund-raising concert of global magnitude at a major London venue.
A series of money-can't-buy opportunities to collaborate on this ground-breaking initiative will culminate in an event designed, produced and performed entirely by the LGBT community.
Christopher Ciccone (Madonna's Blonde Ambition, Girlie Show) has been provisionally confirmed as Art Director of this event.
- Create unique, high-impact social content strategy spanning 6-12 months - Engage new and existing audiences, and drive sales - Drive fund raising - Seed and disseminate original content via online and other mainstream media - Secure endorsements from high-profile artists - Swell social following - Initiate positive conversations - Create mass organic, earned PR - Maintain positive, ongoing world-of-mouth marketing - Help fulfil duty of care and CSR strategies - Provide a viable commercial opportunity for winners and finalists.
Five (5) Talenthouse Creative Invites will call on:
- Artists & Designers to create a stunning backdrop for a segment of the show
- Fashion Designers to create a costume for a featured act, band or artist
- Musicians to submit an original track or performance for the chance of performing live on stage at the event alongside headlining acts
- Photographers to submit an original image for the chance of becoming an official photographer
- Filmmakers to submit a short film for the chance of becoming official backstage videographer
This is a new and exclusive format open to (max) 5 sponsors.
Creative invites from concept to completion
Social media voting platform
Web display advertising
Extensive social media coverage and viral syndication
Multiple pop-up calls-to-action after voting
Artist engagement and liaison
Venue, staffing and security
Show Director and key Production crew
Event design, planning, production, set build, lighting & sound
Media partner agreement and media buying
Branded global webcast
Branded VIP After Party
Official photography and footage for promotional use