A year-long format for super-brands wishing to engage communities of new creative talent emerging from colleges & universities.
For each winner (plus selected finalists - as chosen by the sponsor(s) (where applicable):
• £1,000 bursary
• Invitation to become an official Talent Ambassador
• Their work (art/design/photography) exhibited at the Hospital Club during one weekend showcase
• Their short film screened at the Hospital club during one weekend showcase
• The opportunity to perform live at the Hospital Club at a weekend showcase VIP Party
• Their work published in print/online by the associated media partner
• Sponsored portfolio or Sponsored Member Invite
• Create a unique, high-impact social content strategy spanning 1 year • Fulfil Duty of Care & corporate social responsibility strategy • Raise awareness of sponsors' products/services • Drive sales • Seed & disseminate original content for sponsors via online & mainstream media • Secure official endorsements from artists • Engage new & existing audiences • Talent acquisition • Swell sponsors social following • Immerse sponsors into peer-to-peer news feeds • Initiate positive conversations about sponsors' products • Create mass earned, organic PR
A range of online and print media, and brand-led events/event sponsorship, will be supported by on-campus talks and info-points hosted by Talenthouse and brand partners. Incentivised with a selection of mentoring, bursaries, gifts and events, Ambassadors will be invited to host their own sponsor-branded collaborations and events at which sponsors' products/services will be promoted and endorsed by the sponsored artists and their communities.
The campaign will culminate in a tri-annual Talent Showcase hosted for a full weekend at the Hospital Club in London.
This is a new format available for the first time.
• 5 Creative invites • Social media voting • iFrame integration • Venue hire, staffing, curation, food, refreshments • Branded info-points & Talent Toolkits • Branding across all Ambassador events • Branded workshops at Talenthouse, London • Sponsorship of selected arts courses, departments, student shows • Opportunity to include products/promotions in Toolkits • Media partner & media buying • Use of campaign photography & documentary for promotional use • Sponsorship of winners' & finalists' portfolios & Member Invites • Sponsorship of 50 Talenthouse member portfolios