Opportunity to target 5.8 million adults aged 16-24 through sponsorship of this huge new dance show hosted by Davina McCall.
Just Dance is Sky1's very own talent competition hosted by the nation's favourite, Davina McCall. The JUST DANCE team are searching for Britain's Best Dancers - whatever their style, combination or age. Style, grace, personality, athleticism and timing will be vital skills for our contestants. The winner of JUST DANCE must show these qualities from day one and sprinkle themselves with indefinable star quality. Sponsorship of Just Dance is currently being offered.
Opportunity to build awareness of your brand and associate with the Broadcast Digital Awards 'Best Entertainment Channel' 2008.
Just Dance is scheduled for January 2010 and will run over 9 X 60' shows @ 20:00 on Sky 1 & Sky 1 HD. The shows will be also be repeated on Sky1 and Sky2. The sponsor will receive the following credits per show: 15 second opening and closing credits, 6 x 5 second break bumpers per 60' episode plus Logo accreditation on all programme specific trailers that are 20 seconds or greater in length. Extending this sponsorship beyond broadcast with a multi-media cross platform campaign will immerse the viewer further into Just Dance. Please see attached document for details.
This is a brand new opportunity.
- Huge new dance show in the style of popular shows X-Factor and Britain's Got Talent
- The popularity of Davina McCall will draw in a large, loyal audience
- Association with award winning entertainment channel Sky1
- Simulcast on Sky1 HD, allowing 4 times better picture quality and Dolby sound to Sky's most affluent subscribers
- Multi-platform distribution including repeats on Sky1 and Sky 2