Opportunity to sponsor this new reality TV series from Sky1 starring Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant.
Karl Pilkington's An Idiot Abroad is a new and exciting reality TV show starring Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant. Stephen wants the experience to broaden Karl's mind and change his outlook on the world. Ricky wants Karl to hate every minute of it for his own amusement. Sponsorship of the series is currently on offer; includes repeats on Sky1 and Sky2 and any showings on Sky Anytime. Sky Karl Pilkington's An Idiot Abroad hopes it will entertain and amuse a wide range of audiences and become a well watched show.
This is an excellent opportunity to build awareness of your brand and associate with the award winning entertainment channel, Sky1. Extending the sponsorship onto the Sky1 site will create further engagement for the brand and also a direct response mechanic.
Karl Pilkington's An Idiot Abroad will run over 8 X 60' shows. The sponsor will receive 15 seconds opening and closing credits plus 2 x 5 second break bumpers per programme. There is also the opportunity to extend sponsorship online to create further engagement for the brand and also a direct response mechanic. Sponsors will also receive logo accreditation on all programme specific trailers that are 20 seconds or greater in length.
This is a brand new opportunity
- Fantastic cast with the hugely popular Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant
- Hotly anticipated new reality TV show
- Genuinely funny programming that will also delve into the fascinating world of the 7 Wonders
- Simulcast on Sky1 HD, allowing 4 times better picture quality, showing off the stunning locations of the shows
- Association with award winning entertainment channel Sky1
- Multi-platform distribution including repeats on Sky1 and Sky 2