Fantastic and inspirational programme dealing with deforestation issues.
Every minute, an area larger than 3 football pitches of Amazon forest is lost. Sky Rainforest Rescue will tackle deforestation on a truly ambitious scale. In order to help support Earth Day, Sky is scheduling some fantastic and inspirational programming during 'Rainforest Rescue Week' on Sky1 and Sky2, Sky Arts and History. Sky Rainfoest Rescue hopes it will become a role model for other areas of the Amazon, as well as other rainforests around the world. Sponsorship of Sky Rainforest Rescue is currently on offer to advertisers.
Excellent opportunity to build awareness of your brand and to amplify your 'green' credentials.
Sky Rainforest Rescue programming includes: Ross Kemp Up The Amazon, The Jones' Brother Great Amazon Adventure, Manufactured Landscapes and Amazon Adventures. The sponsor will receive 15 seconds opening and closing credits plus 2 x 5 second break bumpers per programme. There is also the opportunity to extend sponsorship online to create further engagement for the brand and also a direct response mechanic. Online sponsorship will include homepage takeover on Sky 1 for the week around Earth Day, permanent sponsor placement on Earth Day pages and much more.
This is a brand new opportunity but would be suitable for brands such as Nescafe, Green and Blacks, NPower Juice, Toyota Prius and Soil Association.
- Features fantastic popular names, Ross Kemp and Steve Jones
- Focussing on the nation's current obsession with the environment
- Timely opportunity for a brand wanting to amplify their 'green' credentials
- All in fantastic HD, allowing 4 times better picture quality, showing off the stunning locations of the shows
- Sky1 offers a great way to reach engaged 25-44 yr olds year as well as an essential part of an integrated programme sell.