Sky Sports are also proud to announce live coverage of fixtures from the South American World Cup Qualifying Group for the 2010 FIFA World Cup, featuring home and away qualifying matches involving two of the probable favourites, Brazil and Argentina. Already under way, the South American Qualifying Group will showcase some of the world's greatest talents - Messi, Ronaldinho and Kaka, along with a few Premier League favourites such as Javier Mascherano and Carlos Tevez. The sponsor will receive broadcast sponsorship accreditation for each match. Find out more...
- Build brand awareness with an interested 'choose to watch' audience
- Association with International Football, including some of the most skilful and popular players on the planet
- Association with Sky Sports brand, premium brand association
- Communicating directly with younger, mid/up-market, male biased audience in their chosen environment
- Brand stand-out and point of difference to communication strategy.