Opportunity to sponsor the critically acclaimed series Spy, a hit comedy that appeals to both children & parents alike.
Sky1 is proud to announce the return of the hit comedy 'Spy' which has been recommissioned for an even bigger, even better second series - with 10 brand new episodes and an hour long Christmas special. This is an exclusive UK premiere and will be aired in 2012. Spy premiered as part of Sky 1 HD's Comedy Fridays and attracted acclaim from both critics and the public for Simeon Goulden's script, alongside performances from Darren Boyd (who won Best TV Comedy Actor at the British Comedy Awards 2011) and newcomer Jude Wright. Spy Series 2 is currently available for sponsorship.
Opportunity to build awareness of your brand through sponsorship of a show that will appeal to both children and parents alike.
Spy Series 2 will run over 10 x 30 minute episodes on Sky1 and Sky1 HD, plus a Christmas Special. The sponsor will receive 15 seconds opening credit, 2 x 5 second break bumpers per centre break (1 centre break per show) and 15 seconds closing credit per episode. Sponsorship will include repeats on Sky 1 & Sky 2 and any showings on Sky Anytime & Sky Go and logo accreditation on all programme specific trailers that are 20 seconds or greater in length. There is also the opportunity for a sponsor to be fully integrated into the show's online content.
Please contact a member of the Sky Media team for details of previous sponsors of Sky1 content.
- Hugely popular UK comedy series with a loyal audience
- Big name cast including Robert Lindsay and Darren Boyd
- Opportunity to sponsor the complete second series and Christmas special
- Pre-watershed broadcast time means the show will appeal to both children and parents alike
- Simulcast on Sky1 HD, allowing for 4 times better picture quality
- Association with award winning entertainment channel Sky1
- Multi-platform distribution including repeats on Sky1 and Sky2
- Online opportunity also available.