A great opportunity to create brand association with one of the biggest sports events in the 2019 calendar.
Sky Media and S4C are pleased to offer brands and advertisers the opportunity to sponsor S4C's coverage of the Rugby World Cup 2019. S4C is the only television channel dedicated to serving Wales, and has become a major advertising medium for targeting the people of Wales. S4C broadcasts a broad range of programmes from soaps and drama to news, current affairs, light entertainment and lifestyle programming to live and exclusive sport. Broadcasting on all digital platforms, S4C's content is wholly in the Welsh language.
This is a great opportunity for brands to reach a large, upmarket audience as well as create brand association with S4C's coverage of one of the biggest sports events in the 2019 calendar.
This exciting, multi-platform opportunity includes:
• Nine live games
• Nine repeats of live matches shown in peak time
• Midweek chat show discussing team news, developments in the tournament (1x60 min & 6x30 min)
• Seven hour-long 'Jonathan' shows see top celebrities join rugby icon Jonathan Davies for sketches, competitions, lighthearted banter, and a preview of forthcoming matches.
• Pre rolls - Online opening sting to be played before the online
• Banner Ads on RWC S4C webpage
• 1x30" spot per live game
• 35x5" shortformcontent