Opportunity for a brand to amplify their cricket association in the UK 's Asian market.
The 2014 Asia Cup will be the 12th edition of the Asia Cup One Day International cricket tournament, this year being held in Bangladesh.
The tournament will include the four Asian test-playing nations, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka; and ICC associate member Afghanistan. This will be the first tournament in which a team from Afghanistan has taken part.
• Dates: 25th February 2014 - 8th March 2014.
• 11 Matches airing between 08:00-14:00 GMT.
• Openers / Closers: 10" (16 in total for the series) .
• Break Bumpers: 4x5" (2,310 in total for the series).
• 200 x 4'' tag on cross network promos (0.6 M1634 TVRs).
A brand will also be able to gain further accreditation and reach through the channels marketing of the tournament:
•M4 London Gateway (1.8 million impacts per fortnight)
•A40 Western Wonder (1.7 million impacts per fortnight)
•M6 Europe's Largest Digital Billboard (2 million impacts per fortnight)
On Air Promos
•Promotion across the Star Network; Star Plus, Star Gold, Star Life OK & Star Jalsha.
•Regular updates of schedule and highlights Facebook & Twitter with access to over 27,000 individuals & 2,000 followers across the UK.