The Metro Moment - Metro is ingrained as part of the morning commute - 84% of Urbanites read before 10am for average of 27 mins
The Metro Moment is a regular and habitual 27 minutes - highly valuable free time that young, upmarket workers can dedicate to Metro during their otherwise hectic Urbanite schedules. An amazing 84% of Urbanites read the Metro before 10am & is now an ingrained part of the morning commute in urban centres across Britain.
This is why it represents a unique communicate platform for brands. Brands can work with the Metro cross media solutions from Cover Wraps, Sponsorship, Features, Competions, Brand to Hand sampling, Metro.co.uk, Mobile..etc
Brand Awareness, Drive Trial, Launch New Products
The team at Metro are highly experienced and have delivered many successful campaigns for our clients. There are many bespoke solutions that we can develop for brands incorporating all the elements of our mix to target the Metro Moment. For example combining a cover wrap with a competition, sampling through our brand to hand, online, mobile etc.
Virgin Media, French Connection, BT Broadband, Sony Ericsson, Vodafone, Jack Daniels, H&M, Sure, Virgin Holidays.... 'Metro made a strong and relevant idea into an enormously successful one with remarkable results. My thanks goes out to the whole team who made the experience so enjoyable, it really was a template of how advertising and editorial should work together.' Stuart Mays, ZenithOptimedia
- The team at Metro are highly experienced and have delivered many successful campaigns for our clients.
- Metro prides itself on being the youngest national daily in the UK
- 27 minutes is the average length of time an Urbanite spends with Metro each day.
- 43% spend 30 minutes or more, 12% spend 15 minutes or less a day.
- 3/4 of Urbanites start reading Metro before 9am each day, with most readership commencing on a train, tube or bus journey.