A targeted print/media opportunity allowing small to medium size charities the ability to promote events in premium publications
A shared offline platform for charities to advertise their upcoming 'challenge events' into highly responsive magazine/newspaper titles. The WHY DON'T YOU publication has an impactful front cover and contains a selection of events from a range of charities. As the titles are mainly subscription based, the publication is primarily delivered directly to consumers homes. This is a very responsive environment of receipt.
This publication is a strong acquisition channel, to allow charities to fill spaces in challenge events and raise incremental funds for the charity.
Filling event places is often a challenge for charities. Effective low cost marketing opportunities are limited in this area, so this publication provides a solution to these challenges:
• Low cost
• Highly responsive media
• Impactful creative and format
Charities can effectively participate by being included in the publication on a per page basis. The charity provides artwork, then The Insert House will print the publication and manage insertion into the defined publications.
This is a new opportunity so please contact us for more details.
• Huge saving - 55%+ saving versus running solus activity
• Highly impactful - a publication that will grab consumers attention
• Highly targeted - titles are over 3 times more responsive for consumers that participate in charity events versus the national average
• One stop shop - print, targeting & media insertion all included