"possibly the lustiest, goriest, most wilfully red-blooded drama series the law and human decency will allow" Charlie Brooker
Spartacus: Blood and Sand (Season 1) certainly made an impression, described as "possibly the lustiest, goriest, most wilfully red-blooded drama series the law and human decency will allow" by The Guardian's Charlie Brooker. The stylised and scintillating swords and scandals epic was a worldwide smash-hit. And Spartacus: Gods of the Arena is set to repeat this success, premiering on Sky 1 HD after the first series previously broadcast on Bravo.
Reach a very specific audience
* Sky 1 @ Sky 1 HD
* Starts 21st March
* 6 x 60 minute episodes @ 22:00 Monday
* 8 x 60 minute episodes
* Plus repeats on Sky1 and Sky2 and any showings on Anytime
* Opening credit: 1 x 15 seconds
* Break bumpers: 2 x 5 seconds per centre break (normally 3 centre breaks per 1 hour show)
* Closing credit: 1 x 15 seconds
* The sponsor would receive logo accreditation on all programme specific trailers that are 20 seconds or greater in length.
Contact Sky Media for details, it would be appropriate for brands wishing to target 18-34 year old men
It is following up from a hugely successfull first season on Bravo. Hard-hitting, grusome drama is a great fit for brands looking for a compelling adult opportunity. Simulcast on Sky1 HD, allowing four times better picture quality, showing off the stunning locations of the shows. Association with award winning entertainment channel Sky 1. Multi-platform distribution including repeats on Sky 1 and Sky 2.