Sponsorship of a brand new adventure series produced exclusively for Sky1 and created by an EMMY and BAFTA award winning team
Sky1 HD is proud to announce the arrival of the brand new epic adventure series, Sinbad. Sinbad takes a much loved action hero and totally reinvigorates the brand for a modern audience. This is the 8th century with a 21st century spin; high octane, muscular, mystical, sexy, humorous and thought provoking - without a curly slipper in sight! Sky Media are currently offering brands the opportunity to sponsor this brand new series which is sure to be a hugely popular show and will be an appointment to view TV for all the family.
Opportunity to build awareness of your brand and associate with the award winning entertainment channel Sky1.
The series will run across13 x 60 minute episodes on Sky1 & Sky1 HD and is scheduled for transmission in Summer 2012. The sponsor will receive 15 seconds opening credit, 2 x 5 second break bumpers per centre break (3 centre breaks per show) and 15 seconds closing credit per episode. The sponsorship also includes repeats on Sky 1 & Sky 2 and any showings on Sky Anytime & Sky Go and logo accreditation on all programme specific trailers that are 20 seconds or greater in length.
This is a brand new opportunity for advertisers.
- Sinbad is part of Sky 1's multi-million pound investment in HD drama and is the channels biggest commission to date
- Brand new adventure series produced exclusively for Sky1 and created by an EMMY and BAFTA award winning team
- Modern interpretation of a classic story the whole family can enjoy
- Set in Malta, this unique series will have the ambition of Lost, the pace of 24 and take the viewer to visually stunning locations on both sea and land
- Includes a big-name cast such as Naveen Andrews (Lost) and Timothy Spall (Harry Potter, The King's Speech).