Charlie Brooker has joined joined forces with John Hannah and Suranne Jones for this one-off comedy for Sky1.
Sky 1 HD is proud to announce the arrival of Charlie Brooker's brand new comedy, 'A Touch Of Cloth'. This will be an exclusive premiere to Sky 1 and will air in April 2012. Charlie Brooker is joining forces with John Hannah and Suranne Jones for a special one-off comedy A Touch Of Cloth, which will spoof the very best and worst of British crime dramas made in the last decade. It is an all-encompassing parody of every police procedural ever written and Sky Media are currently offering brands the opportunity to sponsor this brand new one-off special.
Opportunity to build awareness of your brand and associate with a big name cast and quality comedy on Sky1.
This one off, 2 hour special will be aired on Sky1 & Sky1 HD in April 2012, plus repeats on Sky1 and Sky2 and any showings on Sky Anytime & Sky Go. The sponsor will receive 15 seconds opening credit, 2 x 5 seconds break bumpers per centre break (6 centre breaks) and 15 second closing credit, plus logo accreditation on all programme specific trailers that are 20 seconds or greater in length. There is also the opportunity to extend the sponsorship to the Sky1 website, where the sponsor will be fully integrated into the show's online content.
This is a brand new opportunity for advertisers.
- Big name cast including John Hannah (The Mummy, Spartacus) and Suranne Jones (Coronation Street, Unforgiven)
- Written by Charlie Brooker and Daniel Maier who have a history of writing quality comedy shows
- One-off, 2 hour special
- Association with award winning British comedy on Sky 1 and Sky 1 HD
- Online opportunity also available
- Simulcast on Sky1 HD, allowing 4 times better picture quality
- Multi-platform distribution including repeats on Sky1 and Sky2.