Opportunity to target 3.4m adults through broadcast and online sponsorship of Ross Kemp Middle East.
Following the success of his BAFTA-nominated report on the violence following Kenya's disputed election, ROSS KEMP travels to Israel and Gaza to explore a conflict which defines our world yet remains largely misunderstood. With unprecedented access to all sides, this two-part series will offer incredible insight into life under military occupation and living under the threat of terrorist attack. Sponsorship of Ross Kemp Middle East: Gaza and Israel is currently on offer.
Opportunity to build awareness of your brand.
The series will run over 2 X 60" shows at 21:00 on Sky 1, Sky 1 HD and Anytime TV with repeats on Sky1 and Sky2. The sponsor will receive 15 seconds of opening and closing credits, 2 x 5 secs break bumpers per show and logo accreditation on all programme specific trailers that are over 20 seconds in length. The sponsorship can also extend online across content on the Ross Kemp channel of sky.com/sky1, including editorial features, picture galleries and video packages. Please see attached document for further details.
This is a brand new opportunity.
- Follow up to the hugely successful and popular Ross Kemp documentaries such as Ross Kemp on Gangs and Ross Kemp in Afghanistan
- Hard-hitting documentary is a great fit for brands looking for a compelling, adult opportunity
- Association with award winning entertainment channel Sky1
- Simulcast on Sky1 HD, allowing 4 times better picture quality and Dolby sound to Sky's most affluent subscribers
- Multi-platform distribution including repeats on Sky1 and Sky 2