Opportunity for advertisers to sponsor the new series of Strikeback, the hugely successful UK drama on Sky1 HD from August 2011.
Sky1 HD is proud to announce the return of the hugely successful UK drama, 'Strikeback', an exclusive UK premiere which will be aired from August 2011. Richard Armitage returns to Sky1 as former SAS operative John Porter in the highly anticipated second series. The series is contemporary, action-fuelled drama conceived from the popular novels by ex-SAS soldier, Chris Ryan. The second series starts August 2011 and will air on Sky1 and Sky1 HD. Sky Media are offering exclusive sponsorship of this successful drama.
Build awareness of your brand and associate with the award winning entertainment channel Sky1.
The series will run across 10 x 60 minute shows and the sponsor will receive 15 seconds opening and closing credits and 6 x 5 second break bumpers per episode. The sponsor will also be featured on repeats on Sky1 and Sky2 and any showings on Sky Anytime and Sky Player and receive logo accreditation on all programme specific trailers that are 20 seconds or greater in length. There is also the opportunity to extend the sponsorship online. Online sponsorship will create further engagement for the brand and also a direct response mechanic via the bespoke show pages.
Please contact a member of the Sky Media team for details of previous sponsors.
- Follow up to the extremely popular first series
- 2nd series is exclusive to Sky 1 HD
- Part of the new line up of commissioned UK Dramas
- Simulcast on Sky1 HD, allowing 4 times better picture quality
- Association with award winning entertainment channel Sky1
- Multi-platform distribution including repeats on Sky1 and Sky2
- Online opportunity also available