Sampling opportunities with Taste It Tour
Provided by First Field Marketing
Reach over 2 million ABC1 consumers in 2016.
'Free From' 'Taste Tour 2016
Tell us about the Opportunity / What is it?
Trial, Taste, Engage, Incentivise & Sell ! ... Leading to repeat purchase.
Meeting the face of a brand at shows is important to consumers. Just engaging and being able to answer their questions leaves them with a memory of the day. The FF Taste Tour provides brands with the opportunity to sample their products at top UK consumer shows with an ABC12 audience. The Taste Tour includes 20 days of activity at 6 regional events:
North West- Yorkshire - South West - Wales - Midlands - South East - East.
What is the Marketing Objective?
To Introduce new ' Free From' Healthy Alternative brands to the consumer and educate them into buying into them for a healthier lifestyle.
How does it work?
We will supply all the logistics, transport and supply a full comprehensive all inc package.
Event managers who oversee the smooth running of the stands.
We will supply you with your own unique branded 3 x 3 stand.
2 professional staff briefed to represent your brand on tour.
All stock movement, logistics, transport, reporting, photos, video footage.
Storage of equipment between event, POs,
Manage the KPIs and full campaign management.
Hopefully showing the client a small ROI.
Who's used it in the past?
2014 brands included Ocado, Vive Soy, Perfect World, Kerry foods Pure, Warburton's and Chia. We sampled over 760,000 consumers predominantly females, and generated between £300-£1400 per day. Brands saw an increase of sales of up to 20% in various regions and 42% purchased from the stand.
Features / Benefits
- Consumers are far more receptive while at their leisure, they have paid £20+ to get into the event, they want to get the most out of it.
- They make the time to come over to the stand and engage.
- Consumers don't start to become loyal to the brand until after the 2/3rd purchase.
- We encourage consumers to buy from the stands by giving them an incentive. Eg buy one for £3 or 3 for £5
- Consumers like competitions.. A great way to drive traffic to your website, encourage them to visit your fb or web page and download a money off coupon.