Sponsorship of The Drama Package on HISTORY Channel
Provided by Sky Media
Sky media and A+E Networks are joining forces to offer their action-filled Drama Package for 6 month sponsorship in 2017.
Tell us about the Opportunity / What is it?
Sky media and A+E Networks are joining forces to offer their action-filled Drama Package which includes premium quality Dramas running over a 6 month period with exclusive sponsorship of HISTORY biggest drama titles, promo accreditation across the schedule, guaranteed to reach your target audience.
What is the Marketing Objective?
TV sponsorship advertising with HISTORY provides the opportunity to build awareness of your brand or product with a more upmarket audience.
How does it work?
Scheduling & Accreditation:
- 6 Months sponsorship of Premium Dramas
- Approx. 78 hours of content
- Approx. 620 sponsorship credits (2×15" billboards and 6×5" break bumpers per hour show)
- 3" Sponsorship accreditation across all promos
- Robert Redford's The West (TX: 27th June)
- Roots (TX: 29th August + one-off documentary special 22nd August)
Please see attached document for further details.
Who's used it in the past?
Please contact Sky Media for details of previous advertisers.
Features / Benefits
Effectively target and engage your desired audience on HISTORY's Premium Drama:
- HISTORY reached 5.5m unique viewers over Q4, growing its daytime ratings by 9%
- 65% of the Premium Drama audience are Men, proving to be specially popular with more upmarket audience, bring in 40% ABC1 Adults, and up to 30% ABC1 men.