Maximise Pepsi's sponsorship of the UEFA Champions League to put
Pepsi Max at the centre of the excitement in the days leading up to the final in Cardiff.
The goal was to engage consumers with a truly innovative passion-led experience that would deliver against the brand promise of "We know how much it means".
The Pepsi Max Fan House harnessed the unwavering passion of football fans. Emotions released in and around the game are felt and expressed with an intensity provided by very few moments in life. So we used this passion to power the stand in dynamic and spectacular ways:
1) A Passion Reactive Vending Machine: fans could personalise their "ROAR-face" then received a Pepsi Max bottle
2) A Play To Power Foosball table: connected to the "Powered by Passion" lightbox
3) An immersive football experience taking fans on a 10 minute football journey
All KPIs for the experience surpassed client and agency expectations by at least 40%:
- Social reach: 207,194 consumers
- Over four days,100,000+ festival attendees had eyes on our Pepsi Max branded stand
- 33,000 interacted with the stand and of that, 2,000 were provided with a rich 10-minute brand experience
- 33,166 drinks were sampled
- 2,077 pictures were taken in the photo booth (650 pictures shared on social media)