Sky1 hit entertainment spectacular Got to Dance is returning for a second series along with judges Ashley Banjo & Kimberly Wyatt
In January 2010, Sky1 HD's spectacular new dance contest GOT TO DANCE shimmied onto the channel to much fanfare. Edinburgh, Manchester and London played host to auditions where competitors took to the stage in front of an expert, contemporary dance panel. Got To Dance is returning for a second series. Host Davina Mccall will also be returning along with judges Ashley Banjo, Kimberly Wyatt & Adam Garcia. Sky Media are offering the opportunity to sponsor season 2 of Got To Dance on Sky1 and Sky1HD starting January 2011.
An excellent opportunity for a sponsor to build awareness and brand recall
The sponsor would receive logo accreditation on all programme specific trailers that are 20 seconds or greater in length. With the sponsor receiving opening & closing credit of 2 x 15 seconds each and break bumpers of 2 x 5 seconds per centre break. The sponsor can extend the activity beyond broadcast with a multi-media cross platform campaign using Sky Player, Anytime and Sky1 online to immerse the viewer further. There may be opportunities for a brand to integrate further with the show with event activation at the first round, known as 'Dancing In The Street' auditions.
This is a brand new opportunity, however other sponsors of Sky1 programming include Dreams Beds, Currys, Carpet Right and More Than Pet Insurance.
- Season 1 was a proven success and a winning format.
- The celebrity judges and Davina are all returning for the second season - this should help ensure previous and new audiences are drawn in.
- Association with award winning entertainment channel Sky1 which has recently benefited from a brand new look and feel.
- Multi-platform distribution including Sky Anytime and repeats on Sky1 and Sky2.
- Simulcast on Sky1 HD, allowing 4 times better picture quality and Dolby sound to Sky's most affluent subscribers.