Sky Media and NBC Universal offer a brand the opportunity to sponsor the Terribly Good Movies Season, coming soon to Syfy!
Sky Media and NBC Universal are pleased to offer a brand the opportunity to sponsor the Terribly Good Movies Season, coming soon to Syfy. Ever seen a movie so ridiculous and outlandish that became a truly entertaining viewing experience? Whatever your answer, the Terribly Good Movies Package on Syfy is the place to be, featuring some of the most memorable movie titles you are likely to see, there really is something for everyone. Within this package includes the UK premiere of the eagerly anticipated Sharknado sequel, within minutes of the US premiere.
Opportunity to build awareness of your brand and create an affinity with the Syfy channel audience.
Scheduling and Accreditation:
- Premieres at 21:00 and repeats at 23:00
- 21st July - 3rd August 1 x Premiere & Repeat per night
- 10th August - 19th October 1 x Premiere & Repeat every Sunday
- Sponsorship of 50 Movies over the season
- Approx. 100 hours of sponsored content
- 2 x 15" opening and closing credits per movie
- 4 x 5" centre break credits per movie
- Logo Accreditation on promotional spots
Please contact the Sky Media team for details of previous advertisers.
Activation Opportunities include Online:
A bespoke online package can be created to work alongside any potential sponsor.
This can include a competition hub supported by social media & an E-newsletter feature, homepage leader board with click-through and a weekend homepage takeover skinning.
App: Syfy are working with the designers who created the Walking Dead yourself app, to develop a Sharknado 2 app which enables users to enhance and share photos, further integrating the relationship with Syfy by having their logo featured on the app.