Sky Media & FOX Networks Group are offering brands the chance to sponsor a premium drama package on FOX for either 6, 4 or 3 months, providing an opportunity to build a strong association with some of the most popular dramas on UK television. We can build on this association with an accompanying integrated social campaign across FOX Facebook and Twitter, running during the sponsorship period enhancing it's impact on consumers.
FOX is ideally set up to help brands conceive, produce and execute impactful partnerships creative. With an award winning in-house production team, we work hand in hand with our clients to ensure we deliver on their brand objectives while creating materials that we know will resonate with our loyal audiences.
Beyond on-air sponsorship, the partnership can be extended through accompanying social and online co-branded activation's and the sponsor's logo will be included on all relevant promos. Scheduling & Accreditation - 350 hours of programming per month on FOX, minimum 150 in primetime and 150 in daytime. 6 Months - approx. 16,800 total sponsorship credits, 4 Months - approx. 11,200 total sponsorship credits, 3 Months - approx. 8,400 total sponsorship credits, 15" credits going in and out of each programme, 2 x 5" credits per centre break (approx. 3 per hour programme)
• 65% always like to try new products (i.115)
• 48% regularly inform friends on new products/services
• 27% are within the top 25% income earners in the UK (i.123)
• 37% tend to buy the premium version of a product (i.129)
• 33% tend to buy brands they see advertised (i. 137)
• 24% are strongly interested in automobiles (i.132)
• 73% are strongly interested in film / movies (i.120)
• 41% agree having the latest tech products is important to