Sony Channel Primetime 2017 - Sponsorship Opportunity
Provided by Sky Media
Sky Media & Sony Pictures Television are offering brands the opportunity to sponsor the Primetime programming on Sony Channel.
Tell us about the Opportunity / What is it?
Sky Media & Sony Pictures Television are offer brands a brilliant opportunity to sponsor primetime programming on Sony Channel in 2017.
Primetime includes some top US & UK hit shows such as Saving Hope, Spooks and Hustle as well as being the UK premiere channel for Orange is the New Black - the smash hit show from Netflix everyone has been talking about.
What is the Marketing Objective?
Sony Channel provides opportunities for products and brands to advertise on the channel through spot, programme and channel sponsorship.
Sony Channel offers quality programming, boasting an exciting roster packed with the very best of modern British dramas, Hollywood box-office favourites with a healthy sprinkling of exclusive UK and channel premieres. Aimed primarily at women however features movies and
dramas that men can also enjoy. The Primetime package features the best the channel has to offer from 7-11pm every day.
How does it work?
Scheduling & Accreditation:
- Primetime 18:00-24:00
- Approx. 540 hours over 3 months
- Approx. 4,320 sponsorship credits over 3 months
- 10" Openers / Closers
- 5" Break Bumpers (3 breaks per 1 hour show)
Please view attachment for listings of key programmes.
Who's used it in the past?
Please contact Sky Media for details of previous advertisers.
Features / Benefits
Sony Channel viewers are more likely to than total TV viewers to:
- Look for products seen on TV (125). 64% Agree they often talk about products they've seen on TV,
- Spend over £500 on the lottery per year (129),
- Order Takeaways at least once per week (117). Over 50% of viewers order at least once per month,
- Look for new ideas to improve their home (115),
- Spend between £150-£500 on their garden or DIY (112),
- Shop at Aldi (110), Iceland (127), Asda (129) or Morrison's (110),
- Rarely use paid for internet TV services such as Netflix or Amazon Prime (124).