A global competition 'Creative Invite' is launched calling on photographers to submit their best original image around a set theme.The winner will receive a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to travel the world and photograph the seven modern wonders exclusively for Getty Images, using a high quality mobile device or camera. They would be accompanied by a professional production team who would document their journey, and a seven part series would be produced that would be seeded and disseminated via multiple online and mainstream channels.
- Drive original content for Getty and the sponsor via online and main stream media (TV)
- Provide a viable commercial opportunity for the winner and finalists (their images sold via iStock)
- Promote, through product usage and product placement, the sponsors technology
- Raise awareness of the sponsor's brand and drive product sales
- Raise awareness of the issues surrounding the protection of online IP
- Raise awareness of the issues surrounding the protection of world heritage sites
A global Creative Invite is launched calling on photographers to submit their best original image around a set theme. The Invite is hosted, submissions are showcased, and voting takes place on talenthouse.com, sponsor's websites, and via an integrated iFrame which is also seeded out as part of a PR campaign. Shortlisted submissions chosen by our judges are then professionally reproduced and shown in a 1 week exhibition at the Getty Images Gallery, London. During this time visitors can cast their vote as well as attend evening master-classes. A winner is then chosen.
This is the first time this unique opportunity has been hosted by talenthouse and presented to potential sponsors. Talenthouse can demonstrate a plethora of photography based case studies.
- Branded Creative Invite and integrated iFrame
- Branding within Getty Images gallery space during exhibition
- Host evening master-classes
- Distribution of promotional collateral during exhibition
- Opportunity to present winners with their prizes
- Distribution of merchandise at Winner's Reception (Invitation only)
- Extensive social media coverage
- Editorial piece published in the talenthouse blog
- Co-branding on travel documentary footage (online)
- Use of selected images/footage for promotional use
- Align brand with eco-friendly initiative