Opportunity for advertisers to sponsor the brand new Sky1 HD panel show, Hall of Fame, presented by David Walliams.
David Walliams is set to join Sky 1 HD's Comedy Fridays with this brand new topical entertainment panel show called WALL OF FAME, airing from June 2011. As the focal point for the show the WALL OF FAME, featuring 25 famous faces, will spark off lines of questioning for a series of riotous rounds. Sponsorship of this new panel show is currently on offer to advertisers.
Build awareness of your brand and create an association with the award-winning entertainment channel, Sky1.
The series starts on 17th June however sponsors can still get involved following the initial launch. The show will air on Sky 1 and Sky 1 HD on Fridays @ 9pm and will run over 8 x 30 minute episodes, plus 'Unseen' and 'Best Of' episodes. The sponsor will receive 15 seconds opening and closing credits and 2 x 5 second break bumpers per show. There is also the opportunity to extend the sponsorship beyond broadcast to online. Online sponsorship will create further engagement for the brand and also a direct response mechanic via the bespoke show pages.
This is a new opportunity for advertisers.
- Brand new panel show exclusive to Sky 1 HD
- Recognised face of David Walliams as host
- Well known celebrity contestants
- Part of the new line up of Comedy Friday's on Sky 1 HD
- Simulcast on Sky1 HD, allowing 4 times better picture quality
- Association with award winning entertainment channel Sky1
- Multi-platform distribution including repeats on Sky1 and Sky2
- Online opportunity also available